Amrit® Ambrosia — Immunity Management
VPK® by Maharishi Ayurveda : Amrit Ambrosia
Full-spectrum antioxidant: targets mind and nervous system
Traditional Ayurvedic formula of 13 herbs that supports the health of mind, brain, and nerves; increases vitality and inner strength; powerful antioxidant — research shows it to be up to 1,000 times more effective than vitamins C and E. This specific Amrit is prepared using the age-old formula prescribed in the traditional texts and passed down by generations of Ayurvedic physicians. It takes 250 meticulous steps to prepare.
- 1000x more effective in eliminating free radicals (the root cause of aging)
- Powerful food for the brain
- Significantly boosts immunity & vitality
- Best taken with Amrit Nectar
- vata, pitta, kapha balancing (vpk®)
Focuses on these Ayurvedic conditions
- The three types of mental function: acquisition, retention, and recall.
- Metabolic transformations, digestion, the emotions and their effect on heart function.
- The mind, nervous system, respiration, circulation and elimination.
- Moisture balance, physical structure and strength.
- The junction points or gaps in the step-by-step transformation of the 7 tissues — plasma, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow and reproductive fluid.
- The microcirculatory channels that transport nutrients and energy and can be blocked by improperly digested impurities.
- The finest product of digestion and the master coordinator between consciousness, matter and immunity.
- The vitality and strength of the mind and body.
Medical Disclaimer: Individual Results Will Vary and Individual Results are not Typical. Articles in this website are based upon the opinions of the respective authors. Information in this website and Internet links to other affiliated organizations is presented for the sole purpose of imparting education on Maharishi Ayurveda and its related products and neither the information nor the products are intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, or are pregnant or lactating, making changes to your diet or routine, it is recommended that you speak with your physician.
FDA Disclaimer: The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products or recommendations mentioned in this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The efficacy of the recommendations and products mentioned in this website have not all been confirmed by research and traditional use does not establish that the recommendations and products will achieve the same results.