Handcrafted Auyán Tepui inspired earrings
At Spa de Esperanza, our apothecary and metaphysical lines are lovingly chosen to compliment our customer’s unique style. Each piece is uniquely selected by are true handcrafted artisan. Each artisan begins with raw materials to meticulously craft a one-of-a-kind, delicately crafted to be versatile for any occasion. For every piece purchased, 10% of the proceeds are donated to STAND! For Families Free of Violence, in hopes to support empowerment to women and children against violence.
Beautifully handcrafted Auyán Tepui (the largest of the table top mountains in Venezuela) inspired earrings featuring hammered and polished brass designs, with patinated turquoise brass drops, all sealed to protect the finish.
- Artisan Handcrafted
- Archeologically influenced earrings
- Small Batches
- 14k gold filled ear wires
- Nickel Free
Influence from Auyán-Tepui artifacts
- The word tepui means “house of the gods” in Pemon language
- A cave carving within the Auyán Tepui gave inspiration and birth to this earring creation
- These earrings represent the inspiration and gift of an artisans journey from the Auyán Tepui as a shared key to the entry of the "House of Gods"