Clustered fragrant white dried sage leaves perfect for room purifying or smudging.
Metaphysical Benefits of burning/smudging frankincense resin within your space
- Protection from negative energies
- Purification of odors and energies
- Aid in meditation
- Improving intuition
Steps for Burning Resin
- You will need something in which to burn a charcoal in. This could be fire proof incense tray, charcoal tray or a bowl to catch the runoff of resin as the frankincense resin burns. Abalone shells are our personal favorite. Fill it with earth or sand. Don't use a flammable container and keep water on hand.
- Open a few windows or doors before you start burning the resin. This allows the smoke to exit your space.
- Put the charcoal in the burning container and light it. Let it burn and wait until charcoal is fully lit and covered with white ash (be patient).
- Pour small amounts of the resin over the burning charcoal. Allow the wonderful scent to arise.
- Continue to add resin as per your need.
- Once the charcoal is done burning, allow it to fully cool completely before discarding.
** Do not allow any space to fill with too much smoke. Avoid inhaling the smoke directly.
*** Please be aware of where you burn/smudge. Indoor burning may not be permitted in your space. Please see your housing/business/building/outdoor environment burning regulations/bylaws.