The Clareblend Mini is the most advanced microcurrent AT HOME machine for facial toning and firming skin. This instrument utilizes microcurrent technology that must be used with a conductive gel (included with purchase).
Link to youtube video on how to use the device: https://youtu.be/ICHh9_Zjhb0
When you purchase the Clareblend Mini from Spa de Esperanza, you will receive:
- Blue with Blue Canvas Travel Bag
- Clareblend Mini
- External Power Cord (the mini is not battery operated)
- User Manual, Quick Start Guide, and detailed picture diagrams
- 6 Month Warranty
Plus, A Complementary Spa De Esperanza Platinum Starter Kit:
- Spa de Esperanza 1.0 oz.
- Clarablend Conductive Gel 1.0 oz.
- Image Skincare Hydrating Sheet Mask
FOR SKIN TYPES: All (See warnings & precautions)
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
The MINI facial procedure is intended for facial stimulation and should not be used if the following indications are present:
- Cancer or tumors
- Cardiac pacemaker, or any electronic implanted defibrillator, simulators, or electronic devices as possible interference with these devices may occur
- Do not use if prone to phlebitis, thrombosis, or on varicose veins
Use Clarablend Mini only on calm and norma skin. Do not use on skin that is swollen, infected, or has cancerous lesions.
Clarablend Mini is designed for cosmetic use only and for individuals in good health. As with any medical condition or after facial surgery of any kind, please consult your physician before use.
MINI is for adult use only and should be kept out of the reach of children.
Wait a minimum of 10 days before using MINI after the following procedures:
- Injections and/or fillers
- Micro-needling (use after skin has fully healed)