TIZO® Ultra Zinc Body & Face Sunscreen
TIZO® Ultra Zinc Body & Face Sunscreen is a moisturizing mineral sunscreen suitable for all skin types and tones. Sheer and virtually invisible on even the darkest skin tones. Smoothes onto skin leaving an elegant dewy finish.
- 20% Zinc Oxide formula calms and soothes
- Gentle protection is ideal post procedure use and sensitive skin
- Photostable, will not degrade in sunlight
- FREE of chemical sunscreen filters, dyes, fragrances, oils and preservatives
- Reef Friendly
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Zinc Oxide – Sunscreen
- Antioxidants C & E – Neutralize Free Radicals
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- ‐ After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- ‐ Immediately after towel drying
- ‐ Reapply at least every 2 hours
- CHILDREN UNDER 6 MONTHS: Ask a doctor
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m. — 2:00 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Zinc Oxide 20%
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicome, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water